Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Been Long


And yes, this is how the title of the post justifies it. Its been really long, I have been away from being out of the cocoon since quite long now. To mention precisely its been almost one full year, that I have stopped writing in public. There were notions, and that too many, which I needed to express through channels. I wrote blogs, got involved in a lot activities , proactively pursued what I needed to do in life - that is - do something different - Be Recognized !
However moments, happenings, and events in this particular course of time, forced me to withdraw and shy away. Or perhaps it was not shying at all - it was a lack of fruitful recognition that made me get surrounded in an exotic opaque web - so exotic that it was only me who could occupy space in it.

Times change, and events too. In the meantime people change as well. Talking about others is still easier, one changes himself as well. So for this very fact , I , have decided to give life another proactive shot - or perhaps a writing shot.

Writing is always an ecstasy to me - something that gives relief not only to self but also to the soul. So here I'd like to end this first post by saying that - though it has been long, it just isn't the end. I am beginning blogging again  - and wish it is cute and cuter as it always used to be !

No comments: